NoxForum.eu

The European Nox Community

Introduction Thread

Introduction Thread

Postby evyl » 2. Sep 2011, 08:12

Write here everything about you. Where do you hide your house's keys? Image
Introduce yourself that everybody knows, who you are.
evyl

Re: Introduction Thread

Postby superjack » 2. Sep 2011, 16:08

Fuck it, i'm just copying from noxworld.

I'm called 'Maarten' which is Martin in english, I'm 16 years old now (born 1994 26 may). I live in the Netherlands.
I have no occupation yet. Although it'll be or programmer or pianist. Piano is for now just my most epic hobby, next to Nox / Programming / Reading crap.
And about NoX, I have it for 10 years, but didn't play it active in the beginning, really. I was just 6 and sucked really bad. I did know to use FF, haste and protections from fire and lightning. And just spammed energy bolt and dray to kill the enemy. Not much has changed since. Now I use it together with drain mana, reflective shield and Ring of fire. (and inversion and blink). I've had a lot of breaks, actually it's better said that I've had a few pop ups, because I didn't play most of the time. However, the game had me. I started playing actively again in end 2008, which is still connecting to this active period. 2008/9 - 2011. I'll probably stay longer. Anyways, since NoxForum.net died, I couldn't really make part of that forum anyways. I kind of got involved in the korean community, especially the korean map editors.
Wizard is my favourite class, and after the years I've became pretty good at it, though with ups and downs through periods. I play all classes, yeah even conjurer, but conjurer is my worst. That seemed after I won a warrior tourny, lol. I only won one tourny with wizard, an illusion cup by norten. That was lucky for me. Conclusion: NoX owns!
superjack

Postby Drakano » 4. Sep 2011, 04:02

Such descriptions of people should be writen by another person than oneself. Then it's probably even much more funnier. ; D
Spelling errors are the intellectual property of the author
Drakano
Administrator

Postby superjack » 4. Sep 2011, 16:20

yeah.
I'm *CENSORED NAME*, aka chumliegh.
I live in estonia, and I'm 21 years old.
I started playing nox at least 9 years ago. My favourite class is none - I like all 3.
Although I concider myself to play conjurer best. I had that skill especially in 2005-6 and 8.
I have a girlfriend which I spend alot of time with. I study history and music, although I have dropped music temporarily hopefuly for now.
NoX is my favourite game, although there are many other good games I've played through time. (baldur's gate for example)
I hope to see you in game!
Last edited by superjack on 3. Jan 2015, 22:31, edited 1 time in total.
superjack

Postby Drakano » 4. Sep 2011, 21:38

Nice SJ, now its my turn.I'm gonna describe/introduce pixie: ^^

Hi,
I'am Amit (Pixie/Girly) a young woman and I come from Israel. After starting studying Computer and brain science, I had choosen to go to the army for the compulsory military service, where I defense Israel against the Enemies, now for approx. 3 years long . To my Person .... hmm, I'am a friendly, nicely and sometimes a childish person who is open for the most jokes. I think I'am loyal and would step into the breach for a friend. Hobbys: Except gambling PC I like to play with my dogs and pool/billiard.

Nox began for me only some month ago but in this short time I learned many thinks and gain much respect from other players, which makes me to a good player and *hopeful* to a good leader. ; )

My playing times is REALLY stupid because we have such a idiotic work week in Israel (Sunday to thursday). To reconcile my real-life and Nox isn't much easy, especially last time when I had my birthday and a long week of working. But I try to be online as much as possible. : P

PS: In general I do many spelling errors - yes I'am a really intellectual person - because I often write on my I-Phone

PPS: This text is automatically corrected by a spellchecker software ^^
Spelling errors are the intellectual property of the author
Drakano
Administrator

Postby Dreamweaver » 5. Sep 2011, 01:26

My name is Larboss and Im a young haxor kid from Russi... oh wait, wrong identity. oops
cheater
Added by Larboss:cheater
cheater
Nobody knows my name, nobody knows where i came from.cheater
I'am a ghost.cheater
I'am the CHUCK NORRIS of NOX!!!cheater
With one click I can kill an army of players!!!!!!cheater
cheater
no, just kidding. cheater
HAHAcheater
HRHR cheater
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAcheater
.cheater
.cheater
.cheater
cheater
INTERVIEW in Time-Magazinecheater
cheater
Reporter: Mr Larboss how can you be so magnificent?
How can you be so fearsome, that everybody goes out of the game when you join it??
cheater
Larboss: I'am just awesome!cheater
Reporter: Ehm ... okay a few people suppose ehm... that you are... ehm ja ehm ehm.... to be not so fair....and using ehm...ehm BOTS????cheater
Larboss: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
____Who said this?
NEVER!!!
_______________________________________*draw a deep breath*
____NEVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _______*shout*cheater
Reporter: Yeeee ... ookkaaayy
BUT......
...isn't it true that you are programmed a AIMBOT by yourself?

Larboss: Backward..... in former times..... long loong looong time ago I had.... ehm.... a little help
BUT NEVER
using it
_____________________*cough*cheater
Reporter:Well, thank you for the time your are invested to this interview and your true honestly.cheatercheatercheatercheatercheatercheatercheatercheatercheatercheatercheater
cheatercheatercheatercheater
HE TRULY DO IT!!!
______________________________________________________________________Time Magazine Ernest Wilde
cheater

______________________________________________________________Edited and attached by Drakano
I'm Garth Marenghi. Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus actor. You're about to enter the world of my imagination. You are entering my Darkplace.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpdgEv9us5A
Dreamweaver

Postby Pixie » 10. Sep 2011, 18:55

i cant stop seeing larboss name everywhere. can we stop saying his name all the time? :P.
and no dont say his name as a diffrent code name >.o.

i wont intreduce myself cuz than people will want me as there gf! :P
Pixie

Postby Pixie » 17. Sep 2011, 17:29

when ppl see my name -> Pixie, how many of them knew i was female and how many though i am a guy :P.
Pixie

Postby JackF + GF (leelou) » 26. Sep 2011, 11:35

the interview is somehow flat but still funny dudes ;D ..

btw : he truly DOES it, or am i wrong?

btw²: if you were a guy i would consider becoming gay.. lolololol!? .. -compliment.day-

btw³: now DONT disclose the secret that u are a guy ( possibly gay ) for real, please
JackF + GF (leelou)

Postby superjack » 26. Sep 2011, 16:09

do sounds more fun anyways
superjack

Next

Return to Talk