NoxForum.eu

The European Nox Community

Noxforum.eu duels & other hardcore stuff

Noxforum.eu duels & other hardcore stuff

Postby Dreamweaver » 4. Sep 2011, 01:13

I haven't played NoX for quite a while and I thought we should put up some more games now that the Germans are on a vacation :P I'm thinking especially of you Drak, remember the whole-night wiz duels we used to have? My fingers are itching again :P
But there are other legendary duelists in this forum :) Edward (WAR), Pixie (remember our epic CON vs WAR duel? this is really something that makes me think we should always record a video of our NoX games!) and of course SJ, the legendary WIZ duelist who is full of surprises
And everyone else, if we could get something happening, anyone would be welcome to join. I know there's a duelling club in Noxworld as well but there aren't many DNL members there. We can but don't have to make some sort of a table of wins-losses as well. This could be a further development of Pixie's idea of round robin' duels and a lesser form of a ladder even (if we really record every single duel we play).
Challenges could be given anywhere, in game, via PM or in this thread even. It mustn't be anything special, you can even report your casual daily duels. In case of a conflict on duel results, the existence of a screenshot would decide. After 10 days of the duel report there should be no more right to appeal.
So, think about it. I'm not thinking of contesting NoxWorld's duel section, just thinking of a special DNL-oriented one (where our friends and guests of this forum are always welcome, of course).

P.S. You can try to report as much as possible about the duel (the classes, lessons, map is not needed). Screenshots are always nice to see.

Another thing is (although I know many of you are not interested in this) that the great variety of NoX allows us also to play Quest sometimes and for fun once every few months I really don't think it becomes annoying. It was really funny, I saw some guy play quest for some 10 hours today, from Stage 15 to 37. So if anyone's interested, let me know. We already had some Quest plans with Drak months ago but they didn't yet happen.
I'm Garth Marenghi. Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus actor. You're about to enter the world of my imagination. You are entering my Darkplace.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpdgEv9us5A
Dreamweaver

Re: Noxforum.eu duels & other hardcore stuff

Postby Drakano » 4. Sep 2011, 03:55

Huh? I'am on vocation? Most time i'am online and ready to play.
The dueling idea of yours is worth to trying it and a few hours Nox-Quest with some clan mates would be great. : )

PS: Where is Edward?
Spelling errors are the intellectual property of the author
Drakano
Administrator

Postby Dreamweaver » 4. Sep 2011, 13:35

Edward was online as you could see in the clan game yesterday.
And by saying you're on vacation I actually meant you don't have any school atm and you're available for play :) I don't see you on Skype extremely often, though (I'm not there extremely often myself because I'm not on vacation :P)
I'm Garth Marenghi. Author. Dreamweaver. Visionary. Plus actor. You're about to enter the world of my imagination. You are entering my Darkplace.
Dreamweaver

Postby Drakano » 4. Sep 2011, 13:47

Oops sorry, didn't see it. ^^
Drakano
Administrator

Postby Pixie » 10. Sep 2011, 18:56

i might duel some peeps. but as youguys know my time limit is far from being free.
Pixie

Postby Dreamweaver » 11. Sep 2011, 03:24

We had some awesome duels yesterday with Drak :P I can report them if it's ok with you, Drak?
Dreamweaver

Postby Drakano » 11. Sep 2011, 12:32

Do it if you want.
But sometimes I like to test out a lot. So don't nag around with my results.
Drakano
Administrator

Postby Dreamweaver » 11. Sep 2011, 15:28

Ok I won't post these results then :P though you won more rounds than I did
Dreamweaver

Postby Pixie » 17. Sep 2011, 17:31

my wizzie seems to improve abit if i can stand up to drak more than i used to (or he is to soft for me aww <3) so i challange Dreamweaver Wizzie vs my wizzie! although it will be in 2 weeks cuz i am in the army this saturday :<.

agree mister? :P
Pixie

Postby Norten » 17. Sep 2011, 23:39

Nice topic
why not)
i wanna try too
Norten

Next

Return to Talk